Putrajaya Wetlands

Sunday
Morning at 07:05am - The weather was perfectly good. I left home on Proton T-Bolt ATB with an old 5mp digicam [and of course the GPS tracker on my bike's handle-bar] . I started on nicely paved Laluan Basikal for the first few km's towards Putrajaya Wetlands...then cycled for 42km.

Photobucket
my 2nd son on his photography assignment
Photobucket

Photobucket
Putrajaya Wetlands and its vicinity.
Photobucket

I preferred the perimeter unpaved road around the Wetlands which always remind me of my kampong road in the 60's - when I was a kid then.

mild-green and refreshing atmosphere...
Photobucket

Photobucket
A lonely swan swam happily...


Nevertheless, we had to rush home before midday after receiving a 'surprise' call for the father's day special celebration. Well...no matter what, when and where, family is always first. My eldest son - who is currently working in Dubai always on my mind whenever I go cycling because the gloves I wear were given by him [just before leaving on the jet plane] as father's day present. May god bless u son.

Photobucket


_______________________________________



PUTRAJAYA WETLANDs - GE and GPS trackings



click on each picture to enlarge image. click anywhere outside the enlarged picture to exit




Saturday
Morning: Aerobic at BangiWALK from 0800 to 0900
and jogged around TTCempaka from 0900~0930,

Photobucket

...then cycled around BBBangi, UKM and West Country till 11:30am

Evening: Continued cycling from 1830~1925

Monday~Friday
Every evening, wherever I go cycling I like to watch sunset just before returning home...
Photobucket


Week ending June 15th, 2008 - SUMMARY CHART

[Weekly Cycling Distance: 160km+]